The assessment committee for ULF agreements assesses research sketches and complete research applications, which are submitted for announcements within ULF agreements at the University of Gothenburg.
The assessment committee consists of eight members, including the Chairman and Vice-chairman, of which four members come from school principals in the Gothenburg region and four from the University of Gothenburg. The assignment as a member of the assessment committee covers the period 1 October 2018 to 30 September 2020.
Members of the assessment committee:
- Camilla Björklund, Professor in Education, University of Gothenburg, Chairman
- Lena Lindgren, Professor, School of Public Administration, University of Gothenburg
- Tarja Häikiö, Professor, HDK-Valand, University of Gothenburg
- Anna Nordenstam, Associate Professor, Department of Literature, History of Ideas and Religion, University of Gothenburg, and Professor at Luleå University of Technology in Swedish with a didactic focus
- Ingela Sjörén Åstrand, Process Coordinator, Compulsory School Administration, Gothenburg, Vice- chairman
- Frida Fogelmark, Development Manager, Upper Secondary School & Labour Market, Kungsbacka
- Stefan Ekenberg, Quality Manager, School Administration, Mölndal
- Annika Forsler, Business Strategist, Ubf, Gothenburg