Please apply online. Since the applications may be reviewed by international experts, we recommend that they be written in English. All applications must be submitted in accordance with the Faculty of Arts’ instructions: http://hum.gu.se/digitalAssets/1461/1461020_anv-professor-sokande-eng.pdf
Please enclose the following documents with the application (in pdf):
- PhD certificate
- Doctoral thesis
- Any textbooks or other teaching material produced
- Up to 10 scholarly publications that the applicant wishes to be considered
- A description of scholarly work and teaching activities
- A list of completed degrees and previous employment
- Qualifications portfolio I: Scholarly qualifications
- Qualifications portfolio II: Pedagogical qualifications
- Qualifications portfolio III: Qualifications related to managerial and administrative tasks
- Qualifications portfolio IV: Qualifications related to cooperation with the surrounding community
- Docent/reader statement of opinion (in the case of promotion to professor)
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete according to the vacancy announcement and the instructions provided by the Faculty of Arts and that it is submitted online before the closing date.
In case of publications and other material that cannot be submitted online, please contact Sarah Isaksson: email@example.com.
Complementary documentation, if any, must be received within three weeks after the closing date. Note that complementary documentation cannot be submitted via the application portal after the closing date. Please contact Sarah Isaksson for more information.
The University of Gothenburg promotes equal opportunities, equality and diversity.
Salary is determined on an individual basis.
Applications will be destroyed or returned (upon request) two years after the decision of employment has become final. Applications from the employed and from those who appeal the decision will not be returned.